Olex 15W40 SG/CF/CF-4 series is formulated with high-quality base stocks and a balanced additive system to provide a high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for standard services
Features & Benefits
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
- API SG,SF, CF-4, CF, CD
- MB 228.1/ 229.1
- ACEA A2/B2/E2
- MAN 271
- Allicon C-3, MTU Type 1
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Pleasure boats, motorcycles without a wet clutch, etc.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.875|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.60|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||104|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||145|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||3310 @ -20 °C|