Olex20W50 SL/CF series is designed with high-quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide a high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for use in both gasoline and diesel, naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, operating in all-round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils
- API SL, SJ,SG, SF, CF, CD
- MB Approval 229.1
- ACEA A3/B3
- Volkswagen VW 505 00
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Product Code||–||–||Z MGP 033|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||66060 @ -15 °C|